MyKids Unite Celebrate Friendships for All! Inclusion Lesson Plan with E-Book
Join the Revolution with Florentina & the MyKids Unite© Team to Celebrate Friendships for All! Learn about being a good friend, making new friends and learning Just How Amazing You Are for You and I am For Me!
A Unique, Creative and Engaging Inclusion Lesson Plan for Grades K – 12! Adaptable for ALL ages and abilities!
Shannon K. Pugerude, M.Ed.; Think Kids Collaborative Problem Solving Certified Trainer; Certified Peer Support Specialist – Click Here to Learn More About Shannon and her Trainings
Valerie Mallory, M.Ed.; Certified Peer Support Specialist, Crisis Prevention Specialist
Objective: Students will identify why including people that are different than them isn’t occurring, why it should, develop a plan to encourage inclusion and implement it. Students will discuss how others can be different and the same. “We Are All Unique Individuals” Students will write, create and share with the class why they should include all students, especially people who appear to be different than them.
- Team Building
- Creative Exploration
- Student Inclusive Interaction
- Group Discussion and Engagement
- We Believe In You! T-Chart
- Inclusion Revolution! Classroom and School-wide Action Plan
- Exit Ticket – Student driven Ways to Celebrate Self and Others
- Final Creative Project to share with the MyKids Unite© Team
- Motivates to Expand Inclusion Revolution within local Communities
- PDF Lesson Plan that includes US Department of Education Standards
- PDF What’s a Bafoodle? Creative Worksheet
- E-Book Version of MyKids Unite Celebrate Friendships For All!